Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Written on March 8, 2009

It has been 63 days since our last communication. I read somewhere that in order to let go and move on, there has to be no contact for 60 days. I thought it would be difficult but I managed it effortlessly.

Three days ago, I began crying again. I find it strange yet frustrating that I’m backtracking in my healing process. I cry no longer of the pain but out of frustration because I still feel something for you and I want this feeling gone because I have no use for it, because it’s just causing me pain. I want to stop loving you because I find it unfair that I’m the only one feeling this way while you go on with your life as if our 6 years never happened. I am frustrated because I am the only one suffering from the love lost. I wish the day will come that I feel nothing for you anymore…

No comments:

Post a Comment