Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Written on January 26, 2009

I am seated here again at the Blessed Sacrament, crying my heart out again. This time, I cry over something different. As I was leaving home, I realized I still love you. I don’t know what makes me say that. I just feel it. I am crying because once upon a time, we were each other’s love of our lives and now, it is unrequited. I am crying because the pain of you being gone is still there. And lastly, I am crying because I want this feeling to end. I want to stop loving you.

2 comments:

  1. I am sitting here at home crying my heart out for a similar reason. Hang in there.

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Molly, whoever you are! I don't know how you ended up in my blog but I'm guessing you were brought here to let you know that you're not alone. You hang in there too! We'll get through this together. :)

    ReplyDelete