Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Written on December 30, 2008

Like I told you before, I don't need to investigate or spy because things will just come out on their own. Yesterday, I found out something. At first, I was shocked because what I felt or what was just a hunch became true. I felt disappointed because it was true. I was disappointed because I wanted to have a little more faith in you. I wanted to give you benefit of doubt. Eventually, I cried out of frustration and anger and kept questioning how you can do this to me. How can you continue hurting me by making me stupid when we were together and making me stupid now? Ginagawa mo akong tanga noon, ginagawa mo akong tanga pa rin hanggang ngayon. Tell me, Allan, what did I do to deserve such treatment from you? I know I'm not perfect and I made my share of mistakes but did I deserve to be lied to, cheated on and be betrayed? Was I that horrible to you? Ganun ba kalala ang pagkukulang ko sa yo?

No comments:

Post a Comment