Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Written on January 28, 2009

Just the other night, as I was about to sleep, a thought entered my mind. From what I know rumors are circulating about you and her. And you know Pinoys. They love a good chismis so I can imagine how often people talk and how fast and far the rumors are circulating. I do know that some people know the truth, that you cheated on me and I’m guessing you are aware of this. Why else are you hiding your relationship with her? Because if you come out, it will just confirm the rumors about you? And that your reputation and credibility will be ruined? All these hiding, all this living a double life? All these rumors, which are actually facts, going around destroying your reputation. Knowing also that a lot of people, especially my friends and family, see you differently now and no longer hold you in high regard, I wonder if you ever stop and think if it’s worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment