Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Written on December 31, 2008

Last night was a huge success. I'm still on a high from the events. Without any exaggeration, Allan, and with all honesty, I was the star of the night. Guys grabbed me for photos with them at the photobooth. Guys kept coming up to me just to talk. Guys asked me to have photos taken. And I became even more popular when I brought out my bottle of Smirnoff Vodka and gave shots to everyone. I really worked the room.

For the first time, I really enjoyed being single. My self confidence really boosted last night and I drove all the way home with a smile.

For the first time, I felt and said to myself, "Tangina! I don't need you, Allan!"


Happy New Year, Allan! For 2009, I wish you more success in your career. I wish you more awards and a big promotion. No matter what happens, I'll always be your biggest fan. I wish you a more open relationship with your family. One of the things I learned during the break up is that family will always be there for you to support you. I also wish a closer relationship with God. Most of all, I wish that you find or figure out what you want out of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment