Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Written on December 28, 2008

It's the 28th today. December 28, 2008. 6 years ago, you put a lot of effort in making this night very, extra special. Do you remember that? The romantic surprise, the candlelit dinner, the rose petals strewn on the floor, the lights glistening because of the silver stars hanging on the ceiling. A very romantic gesture that I will remember and treasure forever.

You don't know how happy you made me feel that it was worth giving myself wholly and completely to you. It was the most I have given myself to and you were very lucky. Nobody else will ever have that.

Thank you for giving me that night. It was the night all was right in the world. I am loved and worthy of loving. I hope you will treasure that night as much as I do because it was another momentous event in the life we had together. It was so special that it was the best, Allan... and maybe even perfect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment