Tuesday, February 24, 2009

December 25, 2008- 3:30ish AM

It's 3:30am and I'm still waiting for your text. I cried in my dad's arms when 12mn struck and you never called or texted. I locked myself in the room and cried my heart out. I don't understand. Do you no longer care? How is it that I was someone important to you for 6 years and now I'm nobody? How can you be so heartless? So insensitive? How can you possibly hurt me further?

I'm thinking that maybe you're not greeting me because you think it's giving me hope, that it's not helping me move on. You're wrong. By texting me or greeting me, you're just letting me know, you're acknowledging that I meant something to you, you're acknowledging that we shared something special. We were together for more of the year. Doesn't that even account for something?

No comments:

Post a Comment