Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Written on December 21, 2008

Yesterday was a very exhausting day. I was spent emotionally. I finally got to talk to you and I was able to say what I wanted to say and ask the questions boggling my mind.

It's still very painful and I find it unfair that I'm the only one suffering, the only one hurting when I'm the one who loved with all my heart, my soul. I asked you if you still love me and you said that you do but it's changing into a different form- that you no longer love me as a girlfriend. How fast did your love change? Did your love slowly die? Did you fall out of love? And if you did fall out of love, why did you allow it to happen? Love is a decision, Allan. You choose to love someone and I guess, you chose to stop loving me. Despite all that I've done for you, despite caring for you, despite my flaws, was I not worth loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment